Monday, October 12, 2009

Swisher Sweets


I have always been a huge fan of Nick Swisher. Swisher loves his job and he shows it. Whenever you see Swisher on the field he is having the time of his life. He acts like he is the 8 year old on his local little league just happy to be out on the field playing the game he grew up on. I get a lot of flack from my friends because I have a lot of "man love" for Swish, but I can't help it. Since I started following Swish on Twitter (@NickSwisher) I have realized that he really likes to do a lot for charity. You have to respect the athletes that give back - since they make a TON of money. Swish's Wishes is a charity that Swish endorses. If you feel lead to donate, you can buy a Swish Shirt on the site to benefit a child.

You can check it out at www.NickSwisher.net

Monday night quick hitters:
  • The Phillies never give up. Props to Brad Lidge for closing the game out. Rough year, but you have to love Charlie Manuel sticking by his guy.
  • The J-E-T-S have to love what they saw from Braylon tonight. I see him being a key part in the evolution of Mark Sanchez.
  • Won Week 5 Pick Em in the CBS Pool. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment